August 8, 2012

A Couple of Juicy Tid-bits ;-)

If you're an Etsy shopper this is GREAT news-now you can pick up your Tierra Verde goodies while you're hanging out on Etsy. The Tierra Verde Shop is up and running-it's a small and personal neighborhood shop-(I like to think of it as comfy and cozy-the kind of place you can peruse with your hot tea in hand)pop on by, and show some neighborly love by adding Tierra Verde to your circle or as a favorite place to hang out. Stop on by-we'll leave the light on for you!


In other news-just part of a large order of Lavender Rustica taking up much real estate on my kitchen table, the rest is hanging out over on the curing rack-soon there will be lots of Orange Honey Drizzle soldiers to take up the slack. Lots of soap and so little room-such is the challenge of working out of your kitchen. ;-)


8 comments:

The Soap Sister said...

Hi Michele, I can't wait to visit your Etsy shop -your photos make me drool! That lavender soap top looks good enough to eat (maybe that's what's making me drool? LOL) Good luck on Etsy, my friend. ~Becky

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Seems like I've been making and posting a looot of Lavender Rustica lately. So glad you stopped by-I'm happy to have you stop by the new Etsy shop.Thank you so much!

Bobbins and Balms said...

i LOVE the look of your Lavender Rustica :)

I have had a look at your ETSY shop and i love all your soaps, i agree with 'The Soap Sister' the soaps are making me drool too

Natalia said...

What a warm colour has your soap:love it!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

We are on there and off to add you to our circle.

Michelle

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

P.S. Nice Soap.

Anne-Marie said...

Love the look of your new Etsy shop! :)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@Anne-Marie- Thank you so much!I really appreciate your input always!