September 27, 2012

A Few Things You May Not Know-About Me

  • I am a huge "I Love Lucy" fan. I love the clothes, the writing, the wholesome comedy and pretty much everything about the show.  I have the dvd set, and if there is an "I Love Lucy" marathon on-I am one happy girl.
  • I met and hugged C. B Stubblefield at a Joe Ely concert.  Stubbs was a large man with a kind and generous heart. He genuinely wanted to feed the world. "I was born hungry; I wants to feed the world."~ C.B. Stubblefield.
  • My very favorite color is green-preferably in the mossy green family. My second favorite is Red Orange. 
  • I love new school supplies. My favorites are calendars, new crayons and chubby Ticonderoga pencils. 
  • I prefer to write in pencil because I hate to make mistakes in pen-if  I make a mistake in pen I start over instead of marking through. 
  • Snakes mortify me.
  • I have a pet peeve about wet socks-CAN.NOT.STAND.THEM.-if my sock gets damp I have to ditch it immediately. Yuck!
  • I kind of like the smell of  Turpentine.
I could go on and on, but that is enough quirkiness for one day. 

0 comments: