August 15, 2013

Me






So, as a rule I despise having my picture taken. I loathe it and avoid it at ALL costs. Today I got a wild hair and decided to let the dear daughter take some with my phone-you know for profile pictures and stuff and lo and behold she took a few that were actually quite good. So, for those of you who wonder what I look like-here ya go.

I think that this is a really good exercise for me because it is so incredibly uncomfortable for me. It hasn't always been, in the days before a few pounds and jowls, but now in general I go to great lengths to avoid having my picture taken. I'm trying to make peace with it and well, filters help. I'm really trying to wrap my brain around being curvaceous and not the thin gal of my youth. I'm trying to embrace a few wrinkles,extra chins, gray hair, and a changing body.

6 comments:

SoapJam said...

Your ARE beautiful and your daughter takes really lovely photos!

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Thank you so much! My daughter is a talented girl to say the least. Love that girl!!

Jojoka said...

Hey, this is the Greek daughter. You look amazing!

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@ Georgia. Awww,I heart you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful woman that makes exquisite looking soap.

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@ Cynthia-Rose Julian-awww shucks,Thank you so much-you are so kind.