July 19, 2011
My blogging/soaping buddy and all around good friend Amy-over at Great Cakes Soapworks has honored Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps with "The Versatile Blogger" award. If you make soap and read soapy blogs-you probably know Amy-she is known for her generous sharing of information and techniques. Her soap is always beautifully executed and most definitely a testament to her own unique style, but most of all Amy is a lovely person that I am honored to know.
I borrowed this information regarding the award from Amy's blog.
The concept behind the Versatile Blogger Award is to follow a few rules and then pass it on to whatever blog you think deserves it. The rules are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won
Now on to the 7 random things, hmmmmm
1) I am a huge "I Love Lucy" fan-I love that era-the clothes, the humor, the writing-it's all so innocent and genuinely funny with out being torrid.
2) My husband is 2 years younger than me.
3) I've read all of "Gone With The Wind."
4) One of my favorite movies is "The Sound of Music." Yep, I'm a bit of nerd.lol!
5) I used to have a crush on Cat Stevens.
6) I was THE swim team in high school.
7) I was five years old when we had a devastating tornado here in Lubbock-and I remember bits and pieces of it. I used to be mortified of thunder,lightening and storms-but I have since overcome that fear and now I love storms.
Now to pay it forward-because I think this is a fun way to learn interesting tidbits about my blogging buddies. I would like to nominate the following blogs.
Inner Earth Soaps
Revive Bath and Body
Two Blooms Design Studio