February 18, 2013

Still Stamping

Lemongrass with Calendula

Geranium

Peppermint with Vanilla Bean

I just finished stamping all the batches that are about to go out to a lovely little wholesale account. Stamping isn't something I typically do for a wholesale acct.,but this is such a sweet little deal-The Weathered Rose-a vintage/antique seller located in Washington State.I am so excited to have my soap available to the Pacific Northwest. The stamp is really quite perfect for her, and I just couldn't resist some sweet rose themed soaps. Each different variety has a sweet little rose stamp in common-love! I love that this vendor is very aware of supporting small business and was so patient and willing to do business with a "cottage industry"-it takes this kind of support to keep us up and running.

6 comments:

Alegria Mediterranea said...

I loooove this stamp and this soaps,are my favorites!

Diva Prirodna Kozmetika said...

Me too,me too! But this 'geranium' swirl... And the 'lemongrass-calendula' colour..marvelous!

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@Alegria Mediterranea-Thank you so much!I love stamps too!

@Diva Soap-Thank you-they are both clays.

Dana1404/Heike said...

Looks great!!

Anne-Marie said...

I love these stamps on your soaps, it really is just so gorgeous. =)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@Dana-Thank you!

@Anne-Marie-It is such a fun and easy touch to add a stamp. Thank you!