February 2, 2013

They're Baaaack-Solid Shampoo Rounds


Now Available for purchase! Rosemary-Mint shampoo rounds are now available-they smell fabulous and have the very slightest of refreshing tingle. I looooove them. I've made shampoo bars/rounds before,but hands down this is my favorite scent combination ever!!  Rosemary is touted for having many great benefits for hair and scalp and mint adds and extra fresh herbal punch. If  you'd like to purchase your own Rosemary-Mint shampoo round you may contact me via my Facebook page (and I will be happy to invoice you via PayPal) or soon I will have them listed on Etsy. Locally, they will make a debut at the March Downtown Art Market-Saturday, March 9,2013 from 9a.m.-3 p.m. If  you need one before them please contact me and I will get it to you. ;-)

0 comments: