Originally I was shooting for a deep purple, and in the beginning things looked promising
After the gel-while the pic looks very blue-irl there is a tint of purple
but still it's more blue, and still it's very pretty too...
On Thursday, I got some new pigments from Bramble Berry ,and yesterday I had to play. Yay! for new colors. I set out originally to do a deep purple that was suggested on the Bramble Berry website-by mixing Ultramarine Blue with the Ultramarine Violet-at first I thought I might have gotten close,but as the gel progressed I could see there was NOT going to be a deep purple at all however, it is a blue with a tint of purple(the purple is a bit more apparent irl.) I'm guessing I underestimated the potency of Ultramarine Blue. I still love the outcome, but apparently I could use a crash course in remedial color theory 101. Oh well! it was fun trying. ;-))