September 22, 2013

Still At It


So, since I have previously committed to a show right before Christmas (a show I am very happy to be participating in.) I decided to  hang on a bit longer and see how things go. I've been in the process of working up an actual line instead of the hodge podge of goodies I have strewn all about. Organization and efficiency are going to have to be part of the quotient now. Anyway, this is a prototype of a Lavender number I am working on that I am hoping will be part of my line.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@ Deirdra, Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Yey! So glad you've decided to soldier on! Your lavender soap looks beautiful...

Sounds like a great plan to develop a coherent line of products - I know I should be trying to find my 'niche' but it's not happened yet :-)

Vicki

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@ Soapjam-Vicki-that just takes some time I've been making soap for years and went through the stage of having to make ALL kinds of soap-milk soap, beer soap,wine soap,all kinds of herbed soaps, and on and on. You'll find your place,but looking at those that are truly making a living with soap-they typically have lines they tend to stay with though they may change things out yearly or even just change out the soaps that don't sell as well as others. A line keeps you organized and minimizes the ordering of supplies, so from a business standpoint it's essential. :-)