My project for the day yesterday was getting some soaps stamped for my upcoming wholesale account.
I also have another batch or two of soap yet to make before the order is complete-this is a little floral goodie that is always a bit challenging to see if I can race to get the swirl in before it sets up to much.
I'm still having so much fun exploring color. I can totally see what the appeal is and can't believe I was so resistant to it for so long. The soap above is a bit of Ultramarine Pink that looks a bit more towards the Lilac really. Ultramarine Pink is not quite a true pink (although if I had used more it would be more pink), but either way it sure is pretty. Quite subdued in comparison to the Ultramarine Purple in the top image. The top is an Ultramarine Purple that I am totally in love with-it looks great every time. I find that Ultramarines are easy to use too although the Ultramarine Purple above is not water soluble while the rest of them that I have are.