June 22, 2011

Tweaking and a Reminder

Lavender Shaving Round - 3.75 oz

I decided to tweak my round packaging just a bit. I really love the pleating and texture more in the front, so the back is now the front-love it!


Lavender Rustica 4.5 oz
Romantically rustic; encrusted with lavender buds (with a few sprinkled throughout) this soap is for the person who is romantic at heart. Immerse yourself in the calming, soothing warmth of lavender and vanilla while restoring soulful balance to the end of a long day.

Limited edition - Lavender Rustica is listed over at the Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps website  and will be ready to go tomorrow June 24. It has darkened a bit (as of course a soap with vanilla does) and it smells just beautiful.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Looking good!

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Teresa, so glad you stopped by.Thank you!I've been wondering where you've been.You've been absent from the blogosphere-I was just getting ready to send a comment your way to check on you.Glad to see you around.

Jennifer Young said...

Michele, I love your round packaging. I also love the round. My husband is now using your soaps to shave his face! Never did that with mine..... xoxo Jen

Heirloom Natural Soap/The Soap Sister said...

Love it -Tweak On my sister! :)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@ Teresa,Jen and Becky-Thanks my soapy peeps! Your feedback brightens my day-and today it is much needed(srsly.)I've felt a bit like Alexander and the terrible, horrible,no good,very bad day-your friendship does my heart good! <3<3

Tara said...

Love the packaging. Your lavender soap is beautiful. I bet it smells as good as it looks, Michele.

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

@Tara,Thank you-re;packaging and the Lavender Rustica soap does smell heavenly(makes me wish I could pilfer one for myself!)