So, I saw this on my favorite blog Modish,who saw it on Indie Pretty, who saw it on Oh Hello Friend -that built the house that Jack built-oops! wrong story line. Anyway,I thought it was great motivation to get some looming things that I've been putting off out of the way, and also a way to build some momentum to start 2012 off in a productive way.
My list consists of things I've been dreading that would be "oh so satisfying" to get out of the way, as well as habits I want to instill for 2012 sprinkled with a few things I want to do for me as sort of a built in reward system.
1) Pull all the ahem "stuff" out of the garage - categorize as either stuff to keep or garage sale. Sweep and clean garage thoroughly and pack all the keeper "stuff" back in.
2) Walk daily and enjoy the feel of sunshine on my face
3) Drink water daily - unfortunately I have to make a conscious effort to make sure I do this
4) Go on picnics with my mister
5) Take time out for "date night"
6) r & d on new product - so fun!
7) Market, market, market those soaps and hand balms.
8) Lose 10# before 2012 (is it possible with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner?)
9) Think about and make handmade gifts this year for Christmas
10) Paint and freshen up the kids bathroom
11) Take time to read real books
12) Learn to step outside my box to purposefully do things I'm not so comfortable with - face fears head on setting a new precedent for 2012.
The sky is the limit, what would you like to achieve before 2012?